Saturday, March 1, 2003

How Did Alabama Football Get Their A Logo?

Small moments vitagrama

are in bed for two days with a nice disease called pharyngo-tracheitis. Stuff that is treated with antibiotics for a week and a bit 'forced to bed, without excessive discomfort peaks.
Ok, this was the part the world as it should be .
Unfortunately however there are some complications, which could be summarized as: I'm going crazy. To fool INTED taking attitudes and the appearance of manic hallucinations.

The other day, completely empty stomach and very hungry because I could not swallow anything, I opened a carton of desperate pineapple juice [my passion for being a certain legend Subway]. I have drained half the space of three minutes and it reassured me, if only because that way I would have postponed my death at least 72 hours. The thing must have been so nice that make absolutely no account in 2 days I drank from only 6 liters of pineapple juice. Those had to be more or less personal consignments of pineapple juice for the next month. Fortunately, my mom is in bed with some ailment, so I entered in the shopping list to my dad about a thousand packs format barracks of pineapple juice, so used to think that the cat . But you'd better hide the empty cartons of juice before my mother rises from the bed.
In
endless slumber of the patient who tries to rest because, rightly, is debilitated by the disease but also right there n'ha fuck a lot to stay in bed because we have spent the last two days without interruption or any part of the body, including streets now it hurts because we've stayed on for too long, quickly creep to the Mouth of Madness. I guess that happens a bit 'to all 40 of delirious with fever. But I am more * Fortunate * . When I get a fever I've got 40 text messages from sleazy master [well-known personality among other things to be a stalker of 'abject ].
Here is the text of the message more disturbing. What do you think it means?

"Treats! Smack! Slurp!"

good control that it has closed the doors and windows and then before going to bed I got a brilliant idea! I drink a sip of pineapple juice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment