Exquisitely delicate
in real life the most exciting thing that happens in the last week is to find out that your best friend's trumpet a colleague, maybe it's time to make a change the new week, however, that already promises mangy. Just to say, I'm four and a half, and yet I know if I will be working tonight or not. [5 to remove all the phones though, I broke the balls to make snowmen ... errr ... sorry. Snowman yes, but not stupid].
way to spend some 'time and amuse with delicious details of my mental illness will tell you of my last dream.
since I remember at some point begin to flirt with my foreign colleagues. The thing I am not convinced to the end [of the rest in reality the person in question does not attract me in any way] and at one point, a fact not well defined [a party in an apartment I] know a chick quite interesting, simple, with whom am up on the fly right away. It travels very well, but my colleague present at this party, aware of it. After happily
lemonade into something that looked like a bedroom in the dark, leaving the chick at the moment. When at a certain point, I try to find her closet dead ends and bruised. My colleague is not hard to confess that she was to kill barrel, but the really fun thing is that the current review that I have this fellow is as follows:
very shy and awkward. Good as bread, would not hurt a fly. God-fearing [indeed, of Allah], compliant and submissive in any situation. Only recently has started to say some word, more than anything else I'm afraid not to be too much to laugh at us, his colleagues rude and uncivilized. The only voice that knows what is the bottom tends to very low, which is very embarrassing for the work we do, which is often entrusted to luck communications urlacci ape of various kinds must pass the walls of sound emitted by customers in the room.
Gulp!
0 comments:
Post a Comment