Thursday, April 14, 2005

Buttermilk Biscuit From Pancake

The answer is: No

Hey fuck is really a year and a half since I do not write here? I came to read the Magone 2003 on the last date. It 's a real shame because it really is not that success is not just a cock in my life over the past 19 months. The only things I have not succeeded is that he has surrounded the girls, have ended up in jail, going to head north in the bike [and returning on foot because if the bike e'nculata ChristmasHamper], have made a public holiday without working, have a current account in red. You are entitled therefore to think that everything that was not explicitly stated happened to me really. Yes, even that. Sob. And that, too. Sigh.

Invitation to clowning. I wanted to submit a very thorny issue. Today I thought one of those bad things you think when you have money and not have them. It is not prostitution, but:

But why do not I take a fucking roommate so I split the expenses?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think of all the ideas that came to my mind, even prostitution, in some respects is better than this. However, attempting a scientific approach to the question I have to agree that: a co-

is excluded. I do not want any of my current colleagues at home. The Southerner is more normal and has a criminal record.

zero-friends, no one really knows me would think to live with me. And then I'm starving, I have to kill them every month to make him pull out the money. And frankly, you can not

-then the hypothesis remains a stranger. Finding a stranger should not be so difficult. The price is good, the house also. I am a person of good sense and basically I slam my balls in almost everything. Besides, I have no sex life so I do not expect that a roommate disturb my meetings red light [while I expect to significantly interfere with the sex lives of others, that hole in the closet with the wireless webcam ...]. I'm a bit 'out of Verona, but the same is very comfortable for a few strategic points. In short, the offer is attractive apparently.

Man or woman? I would prefer a girl, perhaps a student, even intelligent and very little spaccacoglioni, and even with glasses, and maybe if

But the problem is first and foremost: There is a

be so unlucky to share a house with someone like me ?

However, the first move has been put on a website dedicated un'annucio. At the very least find the mail which flooded sozzerie
"Hello my name is Paul, I am active and I have a great desire to fill your flat-call"

I'll be strong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment