Alex Hamilton's blog Alex Hamilton do not know him personally. As often happens on the intenet. We've spoken messages via your PC. He asked me if I want to participate in a wikiblog. I said yes. And I am pleased to give space to his blog. http://hamiltonalexander.wordpress.com/2007/05/25/arte1misia/
| I quote from his blog. Let us drop by and leave a comment. It's nice! | E 'in English, French, Portuguese ^ _ ^ | Alex writes on his blog: | This is the first blog post is ... well, some might say ... |
| | "That there was urgent need to start a new blog? there are already a lot here and there and so far we have managed to survive very well without you, Alex " | | Good question, but first let me say that they are not needed to fill the pages of nothing much to say that exists in the world, the world will see me of his own if he wants to do it. |
| As I said, I'm a writer, primarily a writer and developer of people, this means that they are mainly busy creating my own players and develop them, not when compiling scripts created by others. | | And this is the result of my mental attitude, the one with which I was born and I carry around since childhood look ahead, consider the so-called "reality" simply as a symbol of something much deeper behind. | This is my usual point of view when I look around and daily living, and this is simply the view that instill in these pages, where of course I will not bother telling my cabbages, but I'll talk about what newspapers daily we see around us, because there is much, much, much more to see and understand what we're usually accustomed to see and understand. |
| | | | Alex
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment