Monday, January 7, 2008

Difference Between Mono And Cold

Granieri and Love in the Time of Cholera

Love in the Time of Cholera



From L 'Unione Sarda spoilerizzato This is because it tells a little 'history


The film I liked a lot. As often happens in
Marquez is played on the ends. The eternal love and the sensual passion continues.
Played on our contradictions. On the idea
not as an everlasting love chastity. In fact, neither he nor she remain chaste, she marries another man gives birth to three children.
The woman who never allows himself to the protagonist and who is loved for 51 years 7 months and 4 days, like the first time and all the other women who not only allow but Florentino good attack with fury by unusual see in movies set before 1900.
But maybe they are the other films that are stereotyped!
Since illegitimate children were born there, adulterers were consumed, passions and enjoyments were consumed even before this century is likely that men and women feel the same things we experience, n'c'est pas?
AND 'the romantic hero: Florentino Arisa but also a libertine (the "done" with 622 women O_o) Here
excess ... And Marquez lives in these excesses of his stories are always stories, a However, adult fantasy genre.

To dispel any doubt on my part to be confessed immediately that I loved Florentino. Its contradiction "I kept virgin for you" even if in fact he had all those adventures. Its ironic. He looked like a man who truly "understands" women. Who sees them as is, without sanctification (how boring) nor demonize them (the horror).
I loved the crease of her smile, which borders his incredible mustache (men with a mustache inspired thoughts always sinful ) and ends in the eye.
E 'bad but I would have thrown myself into his arms. Whether I loose bodice, that if I send a rose with a dove ...

It was not a vision then, but a seduction.
For the film, if you are seduced (men think the idea of being him or the South, who knows ...) you like and go out with the desire to find a man who one day will present you and say "You I've waited 51 years 7 months and 4 days ... " and agree that behind it all is a man. Who loves you, but also enjoys other women or that the hate and can not find it romantic.
And here I stop because I did not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment