Title: Floating
Flocks Of Swans candled Fandom: Original
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 440
Summary: "Lucia smiled, giving her a playful angle and nestled in the side a little 'closer to Gertrude."
The characters are mine, and I'm not ashamed at all to claim possession. Woe betide anyone who touches them, I have sharp nails. history written for the second day of the Trilogy
Chocolate Fest @
fanfic_italia
Lucia smiles, giving her a playful angle and nestled in the side a little 'closer to Gertrude. Gertrude is relaxed, rolling a couple of millimeters back and fully support the smooth surface of Lucia. The shimmering ripples on its housing are reduced, and Gertrude continues "I mean, after all. I can understand being intellectually incapable of understanding the almost innate superior nature of our chocolates, but physically there to counteract the survival of our species arise seas and whole oceans and Pangea, "and puffing, swelling on the lateral extremities, in contrast to its poles, which have always been two round depressions and rather small. Gertrude collapses against the wall, bringing Lucia, who slipped and left with seven eighths of his own body on the bare wooden shelves.
"Ow," he exclaims, looking at her wrong. "I understand you're angry with the human and his bizarre ideas, but this does not mean you have pushes one of the sources of all evil."
Gertrude, at least has the decency to appear contrite. "Sorry, love," he murmured, helping her sit up, "you know you would never do that on purpose, right?"
Lucia is left to handle the heavy curls of golden ribbon of Gertrude, the wrap to call into a corner and the most stable position. He sighs and admits, "I know, Trudy, I know. It's just that I'm still a bit 'anxious, you know, after all the bad things that have happened to chocolates two shelves in there."
Gertrude smiles shyly, lost in contemplation of the gentle lines of the housing Lucia, and says, "I'll protect you always, Lucy, as I may be able to."
"Just think 'that are humane, even romantic," he blurts out with a little' uncomfortable Lucia, stretching and sinking her going a bit 'more in the embrace of Gertrude. Gertrude, or alarmed than amused by this, said:
"To play like human dangerously, "and adds," and I do not want you to follow their example. I would worry too if I knew that you have a soft spot for the candles. "
" I say rather that the human has something wrong, "he says with a bit 'of irony Lucia." And humanity of this store would do well to get rid of all the red lights and candles which left around on, "he says," because I, honestly, I'm terrified by the thought of dropping a day burned and melted one of those things. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment