Rosaceae / Agrimonia [Glee]
Title: Rosaceae / Agrimonia
Fandom: Glee
Rating: PG
Word Count: 585 (GoogleDocs)
Summary: Brad has some idea of asking how do I know his name, as who has given a lot to do so was not known by anyone, but let it go when they notice suspicious glitter in the eyes of Suzie Pepper. Search in vain to remember which were the basic rules to follow in case of encounter of the third kind with mentally unstable individuals.
Rosaceae / Agrimonia
He just pulled his chair pushed back to get up and leave the rehearsal room - reflecting on the new gossip of the day to put in a circle - when Suzie Pepper check in front of him. Out of nowhere.
"Um," he says, because it is not exactly aware of the label to follow when you find yourself in front of the abuser adolescent obsessive-compulsive probably William Schuester.
A harassment of adolescent obsessive-compulsive William Schuester.
Suzie Pepper has given a very convincing face. "I need a favor, Brad," and if you do not already know all the sordid past of Suzie Pepper with William Schuester begin hours in a cold sweat. He does not know whether it is better that he began in a cold sweat since he realized that the shadow belonged to him aleggianteglisi Suzie Pepper.
Brad has some idea of asking how do I know his name, because it has given a lot to do so was not known by anyone, but gives up when she sees the glitter suspect in the eyes of Suzie Pepper. Search in vain to remember which were the basic rules to follow in case of encounter of the third kind with mentally unstable individuals.
One: nod. Always.
Suzie approaches. The closer and more his freckles come to life and your space.
Suzie says: "I need to pull over for an easy chat Rachel Berry from woman to woman, but strangely enough I can never find it alone. Or without a grenade exploded on his clothes and his hair. "
" Um, "says Brad, very intelligently. Peeps with the door ajar despair in the soul of the test room. "Um."
"I mean, I think I'm asking too much from a person in such a clear and obvious need my help, but some observations that I could do over the last few days, Rachel Berry has no notion of fate which is going to encounter, "he says, looking rather thoughtful. It makes a semi-grunt to pull up his nose glasses. 'Nnnnf,' makes his nose, and Brad does not know how to escape from this delicate situation.
"I do not think it's impossible, deductions, and they tell me I is not circumvented by design, but it's annoying anyway." Suzie smiled. Brad shakes. "It 's my experience that he is speaking, Brad darling, and my experience is ordered to help the poor girl unaware of his limitations."
"Uh," says Brad, just to change the subject.
"I mean," repeats, with a certain calm that certainly does not distinguish at all, "That is a battle with William Schuester. The one begins as a battle made of hearts and giggles and inappropriate gifts, as you continue the battle, the ending is like a battle. Fought with honor. "
Brad is disturbed by the bright eyes of Suzie Pepper. "Um," he says, for good measure.
"I have fought my fight with honor," pulls up the nose. "I am a person on top of these human weaknesses, and help others to become a little above the human beings who have not never had the opportunity to share in my pain. Even if you do not deserve it, because my psychiatrist encourages me weeks to reach out to put even worse and I finally found someone who has made me worse. "
Brad trembles visibly. "Um," he says, and is not sure if I can survive for long in proximity to Suzie Pepper. Suzie . Pepper.
Suzie Pepper smiles, showing the splendor of his braces. "So," chirps happily, "you help me?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment