honestly do not know what to say, but since I did a grind until now to understand how add friends on LJ, or how you set up a layout and things like that, a little post to be made (because I want to see change in the layout and where things appear when you publish). Fine words true?
habit ... I am a lover of nonsense when I'm in front of a keyboard. Here is one of the reasons why I started writing fanfiction, I know people who - coincidentally - have suggested that I create me an account on LJ.
Well well ... What can I say. None. For the moment it becomes a post .. uhm .. welcome? Yes, I would say welcome. Although they are usually others to say, not who comes. But you can not call for the submission because, after all, I'm not saying anything relevant.
I have to say that a little 'I missed this style of writing, where I can not think of how the shape, or scribble something random ... I had a blog for three years, maybe four, and the Web still exists, but is one of many pages that are - inevitably - a forgotten link in that few people know. And I will: it is a closed chapter with the abandonment of that page.
I wish a good day to all ..
E lly
PS: I leave you with the photo of the cake I made today: my first experiment. I usually wrestling with the tiramisu (and I are very good). Do not be fooled: it is not scorched. It 's just a bit' too golden, but it's pretty good soft (I've already tried it XD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment