from a diary
08/15/2008
while I'm sad it's over
I'm never quite good in my skin ...
I did not want to explain anything other
I ask
nor lose breath
to tell that it's over I think it also went well ...
no quarrels and no tears
scenes mothers
indifferent
the reason for which is over
but it is for both
deo gratias!
NOT need to dig ...
nor look for ... marks the beginning of the end.
It 's a chance I will keep this story
jealously to myself and ended in the best way.
I do not want to have anyone else at the time
not even want to tell those few fans
(antique?)
remind me of you ...
then in the future but who knows ...
maybe
I need a man like a fish on a bicycle ...
that short ...
bbbasta men now ...
you can think of nothing else, no?
© Marcello Bonfanti, Italy.
Cuban drag queens
I'm ready for another skin
more My
0 comments:
Post a Comment