from a diary
08/14/2008
You were good to go even
I was hoping we would begin
thought instead of one of our interminable (though rare) with recriminations, and quarrels
fraitendimenti
not the thing
was dried and finished for both
believe I have not seen suffering in your eyes and your gestures
just want to go and I also could not take it more
is over I do not love you anymore
I love you so much
but now
but I can not get next to every detail
bothers me these days because I was always distant
or do something ...
while
I was dying during this period
I no longer wanted anything to
just sleep sleep sleep
that goes well I'll have a lot 'to do by September ...
but a tiredness so huge and massive
mah ...
you left you were good, I repeat
© Riccardo Bergamini
I must note, however, that I came back the urge to have sex
0 comments:
Post a Comment