from my diary
Done 08/09/2008
m and the second is over and I'd
that is so for both
(I do not misinterpret the signs).
I do care about you, your care and thought to postpone this realization
in September / October
but I can not stay in this fiction ...
I like it to be something good and how pleasant it was all of us
for most of the time our relationship ...
light, sometimes beautiful
respects (apart from when we talked about politics: asd:)
a pat on the shoulder and let's be friends ...
greetings
without recrimination and heaviness
something unusual like our thing together ...
at least until you wanted me
limits but does not take them for you
me yours, I have always respected
not to hurt you back
not you but I have not suffered
not want to finish it for this reason ...
the fact is that it has exhausted
and I have not the heart to tell
write it here like a fool ...
maybe if I were an advantage that I would not come to a conclusion at the end
'm fine with you I enjoy
persoan are a kind and generous mood
but I respect you and I will not make a fool I have to dissolve this short
thing and I do not know if I'll be fine alone
now but I think now I would like to have you as a fellow traveler more ...
now I want to be alone and I do not think
Need (or maybe I think) that no two
mpini p * and a pair of sc * pate with some [I] nurse [/ I] can not be resolved
or your old friend (who will be happy:)
finally I take off from 'h * pavilions)
fact I believe that you have already prepared the mattress where
or fall again, maybe I need to justify ...
are cynical?
Boh do not know,
life experience.
It takes a month of crying and moaning (metaphorical) back up
possibly women who have a passion for
menate,
us and you'll be with a new girlfriend.
bet?
I still do not believe most of us
non sto più bene in questo rapporto
è esaurito
non so come mai
finchè eravamo distanti
non lo sentivo così forte
ma ora...
non posso fare finta di non vedere...
la maggior parte del tempo
cerco di stare altrove, e quando sono con te non ho voglia di parlarti
e anche tu non mi parli.
0 comments:
Post a Comment