"You are like the most despicable I have ever known!" The voice of distraught and anxious Clotilde thundered inside that old house.
That house, elegant and gorgeous, beauty, almost comparable to the royal residence of De Bricherat, had belonged to the family Mierot for several years, the family of origin Clotilde It was there that she was born and raised with his father, an old business man but he always managed to make her daughter's life of dignity and happiness.
And it was there, that, by her late teens, had been found, despite himself, to witness the most disgusting and traumatic scene of his life: the murder of the man who had created, loved, and raised the hand of a man without a heart , his brother, Robert Mierot.
Back in the house, after several years, now raised in the heart of a woman choking and feeling of melancholy and nostalgia.
"Come on, little sister, what will it be now my request in relation to everything you have been able to do?" A tall, well dressed Clotilde Mierot threatened.
"Be careful what you say, Robert, I'm not your sister! You are a cheat, you made me believe my father to be his son, a poor child is not recognized ... but are not you ashamed? You know that everything I did was because of your threats, Robert! I'd never hurt my husband, I could, I would not be able! "She replied in kind.
"Yet - interrupted the man - you have been capable of worse things, my dear ... can not exempt themselves right now, we're almost there, you can not forget our deal! The Vendee is ours, Clotilde, ours!! muahahahahaha ... "the laughing man, loud as contemptuous, would frighten anyone, and was afraid to Clotilde.
"Now, my dear sister, to tell me word for word as you did, no one should be suspicious," the man sat down beside her, smoking and drinking of aged whiskey, whose strong smell had already impregnated his body and his spirit.
Clotilde, disgusted and nauseated by the smell so pungent, rose standing, almost mechanical voice, began to tell:
"I was in the bedroom, what was once, indeed, was my room. I sat in front of the mirror, I looked, I did suck. But I have forced you, threatened you would have killed if I did not like you wanted, and so I had no choice ... I hope that one day Eleona forgive me for what I did ... "
Clotilde sobbed, was destroyed, tired of the mask that she had to carry twenty-five years now, those constraints, those threats . She thought of the promise he had made to Eleona, and reflected on what the cost was dear to the promise of what his life was built on lies and malice. She was tired of all this, and wished with all of herself to go back to retrace his life and erase the errors he had committed.
"Come on, go well ... your story starts to get excited ..." the way the man looked at her, happy, full of himself, and in which urged her to continue the story, made her get a lump in my throat from the stomach, triggering the body into a mixture of negative emotions that would lead to an alarming sense of nausea.
"I wrote two letters, one of which bore the name of Jan Philippe, the other to Florence. I handed the letter I wrote at the hands of Florence Jan Phil (delivery) and I did deliver, named Jan Philippe, the letter I wrote to Florence. I got what you wanted: Philippe Violette married Muriel, and Florence is a closed convent. What else do you want now? "
The man looked at her hungrily, he was satisfied, as she looked at him with terror, but disgusted. "I want your son, and all the Vendee will be mine!"
"Never! You'll never have the creature that lies in my body, never! "
" Shut up, these were the terms, you'd have your Francois de Bricherat, I would have the his money and his power!
But to get his money and his power, you have to do one last chore for me ... kill Jan and Francois Philippe, on the day of the wedding of your godchild. So you'll be the only heir of the family de Bricherat, and I, your beloved brother, I will tutor your child, making so the king of the Vendée ....!!!" the excitement of the man made his words even more despicable to Clotilde, who never would have thought of being in a situation so dramatic and difficult to manage.
"And remember that if you do not, you ... I will have to do it, you would not want to relinquish my power to questioncella a fool for love? "
The marriage was celebrated in two days, there was no time to think, and if he Francois said it all in? He could do it, but surely would not have believed, and even if he had thought, what would happen to Jan Philippe? If he had told the whole truth, the truth that twenty-five years he had hidden in his heart, what would happen?
These thoughts accompany it all the way back home, felt tips, felt dizzy, nauseous and grew stronger. Then, darkness.
"Clotilde, my love ... how are you? "a familiar voice and turned to Clotilde Mierot reassuring, while a hand gently stroking her hair red.
"I see everything blurred ... "she said in a whisper.
"Shhh, do not get tired, you've had a collapse, honey. You slept for almost two days, my dear, you are weak ... "
" Two days? "Clotilde gathered all the strength he had on him, and sat down.
"Marriage, oh my!"
"Do not worry, my darling, we must think of you and your health, now you need not fear. Phil has got it, and you will not have to apologize for that, we would not apologize for that. Since I intend to stay here with you. And with our child. Why did not you tell the child? We have a child together ... my love ... harbors a creature in the womb ... the fruit of our love ... "Francois was happy and moved.
"You have more than one child ..." said Clotilde.
"Of course, there is Jan Philipp ... do not worry darling, you're still in a state of confusion, I think of you, I do not move from here. "Francois continued to caress his wife's red hair as he tried to calm her. But Clotilde felt anything but peaceful. He had to speak now.
"Francois, it's time to tell the whole truth."
"What truth?" Said the young Duke.
"Jan Philippe is not your son."
I hope with all my heart that the chapter you like, I'm very sorry of not being able to update with the same frequency before, and not being able to pause and comment on your story, I have a very hard time at university, which of course involves many hours of study ... and this is (as it should be) at the expense of virtual life and my favorite pastime. Just because we are talking about a hobby, so I'll devote myself in a very measured (I might almost say with dropper) but rest assured that the story will end and I'll put up with yours!
Now I greet you, I hope to update before Christmas, but because they lack two, maximum three chapters ... we are almost running out of this adventure!
a kiss to all / and you ... * * In love with Cinderella
0 comments:
Post a Comment