Monday, December 8, 2008

Wedding Approval By The Catho

Manie da mamma chioccia [My Chemical Romance]


Title:
Manie by mother hen Fandom: My Chemical Romance
Rating: PG
Word Count: 200
Summary: Where it comes to hot water bottles and penguins. Written in a race to


nahemaraxe [info] (♥) and for the prompt 'penguin' of fanfic_italia [info] . Beta-read by anyone. The emmecierre not belong to me Bob Bryar while a member of the EEC. (It's all very complicated, yes.)



"No, seriously." Bob looks at him, look at the stuff piled on the table, and then apply to it. Ray ignores him. "Seriously. You can not be serious." Ray frowns, intent on unraveling the hook of a nice Christmas tree ball from a wool hat.

"I can not believe I lived for years in a bus with you," Bob seems to continue. Ray wonders why it remains there to watch him dazed when it might help to separate the food from clothes and clothing from hot water bottles. "I want to say. I knew your habit of behaving like a mother hen, but have you honestly reached levels of fear. "

Ray stops traffic." I do not I act mother hen, "snorts angrily." It's just that I know I'm the only one to worry about things like that. Once I took care of the others, "he says, gesturing," but they have found someone able to bear them and they are the best. "A pause." And then, "he continues," I do not mind taking care of you, you know. " He smiles. "Do not complain as much as Frank."

Bob hesitates a bit ', then admits, "You're right. Without you, I would have to keep company with the Penguins, "and chuckles, sitting at the table and started helping the enterprise.

" Idiot, "says Ray.




0 comments:

Post a Comment