Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chevrolet Silverado Ss 427 For Sale

A new story: "For Love"

Many of you do not know who they are.
not know my name, do not know my history, my past.
Many others, however, remember me as "Cenerentola84", the author of a small flop titled "Saving Robert and the language of flowers".
This is my first story, loved by some of you, indifferent to someone else, tiring for me. I say hard because it was my first story ever, and I must say that I had become rather difficult to follow: too many characters, little organization, no plot in mind.
Groundhog Day, because I am a stubborn and because I like to write.
Groundhog Day for you that I have always followed, and for those who come to read for the first time.
Groundhog Day for myself, because I think the best way to express their emotions is to write them down in black and white, and made public. To get rid of, maybe. Or to give a smile to someone.
Well, back in the stands.
And this time, with a story that I was passionate since the very first lines, and that I hope will excite you too.
With a dedication, in fact, more than one:
for you all,
for the boy who stands beside me,
and Veronica, a friend found.
Finally, last but not least, for myself.


ENJOY.

love with Cinderella

0 comments:

Post a Comment