Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is It Possible To Get Pregnant While Pregnant

CHAPTER VII: "The Big Dance" CHAPTER IV

Florence looked around, as yell for help in the faces of those who stared, who was watching to try to understand in advance the his answer. But it certainly could not be denied an invitation to dance, after all, it was just a dance, so he made his bow and held out his trembling hand to the young Jan Philippe.

was just a dance, of course, but because it was so thrilling? Perhaps the emotion came
by the fact that she felt all eyes upon him, and he was not accustomed, but also thought to Daianne, and so contemptuous words and acidic and had decided against this guy now rocked gently in his arms.

mind, because he knew what his sister that he cared to dance, and did not want to hurt her or disrespect, but could not even disrespect to those who had invited her in front of everyone refusing invitation .

He turned for a moment, looking up at Daianne, to make sure if it was taken: he noticed with great pleasure and happiness, not only Day was not angry, but he had even forgotten in a hurry Jan Philippe, devoting himself to cherish the young Maxime while playing the melody notes that accompanied its slow.


seemed that everyone had fun, even Francois de Bricherat had started dancing, just with the red-haired woman in Florence which had printed his face in the memories but that, paradoxically, could not remember nothing apart from the features.


All of a sudden, however, thanks to the commotion which was not used, as he stared at the look of melancholy Francois,

felt miss the air, began to encamp some excuse low, and struggled from the close of Jan Philippe, running wildly into the garden.


What had taken? Phil stood motionless and speechless for a moment, that girl had hit him from the early looks, and I think I disrespected, or harassed it with some attitude, making her escape so: he ran out

felt the need to understand why his flight and to apologize to her if she had done something wrong.

During the race we ran into a lady, elegantly dressed, which is went inside the house:

politely bowed, and went on to Florence.

"Miss, something is wrong?" Asked brushing his arm. "If in the heat of our first dance I have inadvertently made some mistakes, I'm sorry, was not in my will. You are so beautiful ... "he went on with a gallant kiss.


"Oh, no, I did not want to offend your clemency and a lack of respect by running away from the hall so ... it's just that ... I'm not used to all this, and I never dealt with the eyes of so many people all together, I felt like a fish out of water ... sorry, so sorry, I did make a fool ... "Florence said softly wriggling.

"Shhh ... I do not care about all those people, this is my day, I waited so long to live as they please, and come see you in the room is all you could wish for, indeed, perhaps even more. " Jan Philippe took her hands: "Now, you want to dance with me, my sweet child?"


"What are you doing here?" thundered the old Duke.
'E' this is the way to greet me, after twenty years? "Bounced off the elegant lady in green.
The walls of the kitchen almost trembled for the yells, while Pierre was hoped that the piano had muffled din that: he did not want guests to feel, or that his son Francois was aware of the uncomfortable presence.


"After all these years, just ... how dare you come into my house? "asked the Duke dragging it in the garden.
"I know I did wrong, Pierre, and I admit my infinite faults, I should not leave you alone, in that at this difficult time then ... but not everything that glitters is not gold ... see "the woman said.
"Oro? Gold? You left me alone, to bring up two children, and you did not even deign to present at the funeral of the little Lisette ... God only knows how much I suffered, just as I felt ... Come here and now, on a day of celebration, to sow anxiety and rekindle bad memories? "


" My God, Pierre, if you do not know about this: I have done for them, just for our children I had to go, or they would kill everyone, wanted to eliminate the family of Bricherat! And you're still in danger, I think ... " said softly.

"In danger? Do not say heresies, "said the old Duke.
"I have many things to tell you, listen to me ..."


"Clotilde, come here!" Francois, who left the room to find her son, she saw her father in the company of a woman.
"Tell me, Duke ... oh my God!" Madame Clotilde Mierot was petrified.


"You also see the same thing, eh? I did not think my father still had that charm, "joked Francois peering through the window.


Clotilde But there was very little to joke, he felt the earth beneath your feet miss seeing those pictures in front of his eyes.


"My dear, how could I doubt you? You'll never forgive my carelessness? "Pierre de Bricherat bowed in front of the woman, Dolores Ferreira, married Dolores de Bricherat.

"I do not blame you, Pierre, but now we must find a way, we must report the facts to light, before it is too late." Dolores said.

"We will, my sweet star, but now, grant this dance, I waited twenty years to have you back in my arms. "


And with a bow, the two hearts of Pierre and Dolores began to beat in unison,

and, as if all those years had never passed, they exchanged a kiss full of love and everything understanding they had in their body.

But that was a magical evening where the stars illuminate not only the souls of two people who were happily recovered after many decades of waiting, but also the hearts of two young men who learned about love in its that time.


"Florence, I have this dance?" Florence this time, with a smile, accepted the request of the young Jan Philippe,

, calmly accepting the invitation of his rider. More
he held her,

more she wanted him close, he wanted not to remove anything, and suddenly the fairy tale of love told her that Virginie, who was so hated, they seemed beautiful, and began to wish for her that happy ending that was so Daianne dream.

And then, looking into his eyes, Jan Philippe approached his lips to those of his princess, and it seemed as if time had stopped, so I was happy.

With voice full of emotion took her hand, laid her down on the grass, and all were lost in the infinity of the starry sky.

"Florence ..." whispered the young heir.
"Tell me," answered the girl.
"You are so beautiful, you see those stars up there will never reach your splendor. Yet, I have the impression that it had already seen it somewhere ... maybe in my dreams ... "he said stroking her face.
"I too feel the same, Jan Philippe, it's as if you knew already ... "
" You are the woman so I waited, and marry, sweet girl, I already love you. "


Florence had a heart full of happiness, and had never felt so happy, so excited in his life.
But now it was time to say goodbye to her prince, hoping to see him again soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment