Thursday, November 20, 2008

Male Brazilian Wax Preparation

CHAPTER VIII: "A love so great"

"Son, I come in?" Francois knocked on the door of the room by Jan Philippe. He noted that it was not yet gone to bed,

despite the late hour, but he was hunched over his desk to write something on a pad of sheets of parchment.
"Yes, father, go well," said Phil getting a mark of respect.


"I just wanted to let you my greetings personally and privately, now you're a man, you know? A little big man. "Francois said, hugging her son.


"Thank you, Father, I will never cease to thank you for your constant presence and teaching of life you have been for me." Jan Philippe returned the embrace of father.

"Speaking of appearances, son, I wanted to ask, who was that girl that I saw before? I noticed that you have been in the garden for a long time, and I guess this time you did with her past, away from guests and music. "Inquired the duke.


"Oh father, you too are still intoxicated by her beauty? I decided: I will marry her. "He began the youth.

"My dear, I could not see his face, but I saw how you looked ... I saw in you the same look with which I, as a young shoot, I looked at your mother, and I am sure that this blow to the heart is true and lasting. But

expected to reach twenty-five years, not in a hurry, son. Love withstands all, you are still young, and you still have a lot to learn. "Francois's speech, in fact, did not bat an eyelid.


"You are right, father, I'll wait." Phil said.
"Bravo, young man," said Francois applauding obedience and maturity of the child.


Francois Jan Philippe left the room, and went to sleep.


Clotilde was reflected, the party was long over, but she could not sleep.
That woman, that vision, had awakened in his mind memories of the atrocities, which he hoped to have buried in the abyss of oblivion and falsehood.

He kept staring at her face wondering who he really was, and why he was there.




But the mirror did not answer: she had to be, now, to have the strength to face anything that might have happened if the woman had returned to tell everything.

He cried all night

,

hoped to find a solution to the irreparable damage he had done, but could find no way out.

out into the garden,



might have found a little 'peace, but His mind was invaded by a horrible feeling of despair and fear, and did nothing but think about his Jan Philippe, who treated that child, who had told a new story every night, that child was rocked gently in the night more ; cold.


could not think of anything else, what would become of him?
now did not care for herself, was well aware of his mistakes, and he knew that he would have paid even the sins of his family, but Jan Philippe had his whole life, and do not tolerate those who would lead him away.

tried to distance himself from these terrible thoughts, after the worst had not yet arrived, and it was said that the events would go as she feared, therefore, trying to keep calm and lucidity that had to be semprecontraddistinta, decided to go and wake Philippe Jan wanted to take him to the barn, so together they would choose the horse that she had promised.

He entered the room slowly, wanted to give him a good morning with the peace that had always marked, but soon saw that the bed was unmade, and Phil was not there.




He thought he had gone to his usual riding lesson, and this calmed, at least for a moment.

But as he left the room, his eyes came to rest inadvertently on a block of paper, write clearly unequivocal: to Phil.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dear Mother, today I turned 18. I became what my father calls "being men", with all the responsibilities and the consequences that this definition does it mean: from now on everything will be different, be different my life, my relationship with the world, will be other than his role in this family, probably, but I will be different too. Outwardly. Yes, I stress on the outside, Mum, because I do not feel even bigger than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, because even if they all refuse to talk to you, I have always thought, and in my heart I know you always watch over me. And if tonight I know love in the shoes of a young girl whose scent intoxicates me, I probably merit to you, you who made me meet you, to you who have heard my wishes, to you, that despite I do not ever been able to shake, you'll stay forever and my mom.>>

Clotilde had a dense the heart, not imagined that Jan Philippe could have these thoughts in mind, do not think he thought so much more to his mother. From that dangerous question that as a child he had done, was not Eleona never been nominated, and she probably was deluded that the young man could have forgotten.

But how can one forget the one who generated it?

These thoughts sent in confusion Clotilde, who decided to recover from recent events, take a hot bath.

In royal purple tub, Clotilde sank for a moment, letting the negative thoughts flowed from his mind at the same speed with which the water flows from his body. He was so relaxed, almost fell asleep. Not really fell into a deep sleep, but his state of unconsciousness brought her to "dream" ...

"My dear, you are sure it will work? Some might understand, and then ... not fair! "
" Clotilde, you're like a sister to me, I will never forget what I have been close since I arrived here, and how much you're beside me: the death of your husband, you are right now in these conditions is a factor against you. And if quell'oracolo right, the only solution for our salvation is this: think about it, I'll keep my promise to my husband, Francois, and you are free forever from your family ... "


Clotilde awoke from his memories. He dressed, and looked in the mirror.




I began to haunt his nightmares, the past again loomed over her, and the words of the Eleona now seemed distant and muffled. Like his promise.
He decided to go out for a walk, perhaps she could to really relax.


"Hello Angy, you can tell mom that I went for a walk when she wakes up?"




" , My God, Florence, but where are you going so soon, "asked Angelique and tidied his humble abode.
"Do not worry, I want to ride a bit '! I'll be back soon, not wait for me! "Florence left the home of perpetual, and went to fetch the horse.


"Diderot, today I just want to ride, you feel?" Felt so happy and relieved to talk to a horse that did not seem crazy. The caress, climbed into the saddle, and go!


Florence was happy, he had always loved horses ever since, a little more than a child, pleaded with the Virginie you to accompany you to visit the stables, and now he is a minor age, was free to ride, and felt that from then on he would often take long walks.

"Diderot, Listen to the sweet song of birds and delicate ... and watch the butterflies as they explain their colorful wings before our eyes: they ensure that they enjoy life, brief as it is ... I'm so happy, Diderot, I in love! "

" Flo! Flo! I am, Phil! "Florence turned, could not believe his eyes, Jan Philippe walked the trails in his neighborhood. Immediately fell from his horse and went to meet him.
"What a race I did to win! But now you're here ... my lovely girl! "he said, taking her hands.




The two Young walked all day,




as if time had stopped, as if the world did not exist other than their love, and Florence felt increasingly at the heart burst with joy of a feeling so new, so alien ...




Soon, however, had to fall, the night would soon covered with her mantle blue heads of the two lovers.
"Here, I live here," said Flo falling from his horse.




"My dear, now I must go home, we missed all day, but soon I will find you. I would like to officially know your parents, Princess Florence. "Jan said Philippe.




And while it was growing dark, with a kiss full of passion,

,

Flo let go of his love,




Diderot and proceeded to bring in his fence. A light behind her, a warm and deep, but Florence was too distracted by his dreams to notice.




What was that light?



0 comments:

Post a Comment