Greetings to all you! Today I was in the mood to update, like almost every day, for that matter, and having found attimino a while, that's churning out a new chapter for you: it is a bit 'short, it is true, but the events, or rather, the occurrence of this episode hides the key to the end of the story ... yes, alas, a few chapter we get to the end! What will happen? Stay tuned, and soon find out! A big kiss!
"Keep you, Dolores, you will soon." Pierre de Bricherat delivered a casket to his beloved.
He felt that only she could give an answer Francois, and especially to Jan Philippe, when it was the right time. And soon, that time would come.
"Look after, my dear." Pierre kissed his beloved with all the passion that for years had left dormant in his heart.
"Do not worry, it's in good hands. I'll be back tomorrow, my love. "Dolores said, closing the door behind him, and left the house of Bricherat aboard an old coach.
"Father, I want to talk. Can I? "So Francois made his debut coming on tiptoe into the bedroom, where, sitting on an old chair, the old duke, Pierre de Bricherat, rested his weary limbs. From the day of the feast he felt more tired, more tired, and so often in his own room to think about the future and about how he should act.
"Please, son, step in. I was just resting a bit ', you know, I'm not feeling very well lately, what do you want to talk?"
"You know, father, I I feel very lonely. Since the death of Eleona I never even thought to make my a life, maybe because Phil was still small, but yesterday, seeing him with that girl, made me understand many things that you could not see. I am still young, in strength, and I feel that the time is right, that. "Francois said.
"Right for what?" Asked the father.
"You see, Father, I want to marry me."
Duke shuddered, but did not know if it was the effect of old age or the words of his son.
"It does not seem a good idea, Francois, not now, at least. I am now at the end of my days, and Phil now has much need you, despite being grown. You see, a child is always in need of his father, and if thou marry, surely that would be lacking support for many years, for a lifetime, was next. You see? "Duke Francois tried to persuade to think again.
"Do not change nothing, father. Nothing different from what always has been. Why is Mierot Clotilde, the woman I want to marry. "
At these words the Duke felt almost faint. Francois went on, almost exacerbated by the indifference of her father: "You too, after all, at this age, you want rifarvi life. I saw kissing as the woman during the birthday party of Jan, then why would deny me this happiness? "Now his words became sharp blades that each shot sank more and more powerfully the diseased heart of the Duke.
"You do not understand, son ... you do not understand ... I do not know ... .... that woman is ... "his voice grew fainter, his eyes growing glassy, his eyes more and more turned off. He fell to the ground with his hands on his chest, pain in the heart became every moment more deaf, did not allow him to speak, to breathe.
"Father!"
Francois cried out, with all the voice and the strength in his body.
all ran into the room, even Jan Philippe, who was practicing in ballroom,
ran to see what had happened : Pierre De
Bricherat was dead. And with him, perhaps, a great secret: the secret of Eleona.
0 comments:
Post a Comment