Sunday, November 23, 2008

We The People Zodiac 2010 Sale

Scavarsi la fossa [Stargate: Atlantis]


Title:
dig the grave (or: the time from which McKay began to pay attention to the meetings) Fandom: Stargate :
Atlantis Rating: PG
Word Count: 589
Summary: In which speaks of paranoia, cannibalism, smiles, and somersaults. In less than six hundred words. I swear, it makes sense.
The characters used in this story ( ficlet more than anything else) does not belong to me, do not use them for profit, are fictitious. This ficlet was written for

syllablesoftime [info] second prompt disarm you with a smile. Table: here

"Oh, shit," Rodney moans with a note of desperation in his voice. "We completely fucked. "Why do not already horrible that is trapped somewhere , but also is trapped somewhere

with Sheppard, Colonel be'-find-a-solution-last-minutes available. Sheppard, Colonel be'-least-we-are-not-dead. Sheppard, Colonel suicide, and apparently also Sheppard, Colonel I-have-this-while-I-irony. "Your pathetic attempts at humor seem to somehow out of place, "Rodney mocks him without getting the true feeling. Sheppard shrugs and smiles.
hates
Rodney Sheppard when he begins to shrug and smile, because means that Sheppard has no plan, and when Sheppard has no plan, is what Rodney has to pull off a plane from somewhere.

"We're screwed," try again. Sheppard keeps smiling lazily. Rodney gives you a mental blow to the head, wondering why, of all people in the world, is to finish what he always tied up like a capon and closed cell with Sheppard. (Not talking about the bars because there are no bars, and with respect to the cell, is not so much a hole in the basement as a hole in the basement. Rodney suspected of failing, even trying to trace those ten to fifteen meters that separate them from the mud and dust - damn dust! - to the surface.) "I want you to notice that we were thrown to the weight in this hole with no hope to get out alive," he complains. Nothing. Sheppard is still there, and, more disturbingly strange, his face * * is still there smiling.

"Sheppard," he insists, bringing his hand to shake the apathy and

the smile off because they are trapped and smile were never good match. Heck, I've never been even a decent

coupled. Sheppard expanded its smile, and laughs. Rodney frowns and asks, with a hint of malice in his voice too, "There is absolutely nothing so ridiculous as to merit or merely entertaining a laugh, Colonel! I knew, I knew, I knew that the bad feeling this morning was not just my paranoia. It is not possible

that I should die of hunger and hardship and pure bad luck along with a man who has all the symptoms of madness and cannibalism consequently imminent. What have I done wrong in my life, except to blow up five sixths of a solar system, to deserve this wretched end? What? " Sheppard smiles, this time with something that looks like a deliberate affection, and tells him - whispering! When does are practically finished each other, anyway? "What I would not do if you were not here," and also "Honestly, you should start to listen others, as well as to yourself," well, "Lorne's team will be here soon," and, "These meetings are for a reason." Sheppard chuckles in his right ear, and his stomach does somersaults, while his brain tries to process all this information while the rest of his body just reacts to the heat that is emitted by John.

"Uh," manages to say, which apparently leaves Sheppard almost in convulsions on the legs of Rodney. Sheppard has never been a person too inclined to

touch others, and Rodney has never was an exception, and that is why this situation is unusual in several respects. Rodney bites his lip and tries to silence the little voice in his head that says, "We are doomed," because the voice does not refer to him and Sheppard, but he and he alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment