Friday, November 7, 2008

Congratulations Message On Baby

moment no


No boys and girls, no update for today, forgive me.

I do not feel inspired, mainly, and then I have a total blank in the head. I feel sad, I feel like crying, screaming, to vent my frustrations and my anger, I would like to have someone beside me to talk to, to which I could confide my deepest thoughts.

It hurts to say this, but there is no one in my life right now who can understand and be close to me, no one really able to feel myself, in fact, there is anybody.

I am alone, delivered in a city that does not know and I do not want to know, now for a year.

friends that I thought my friends have turned their backs, and I miss you more and more my life, that I was, that perhaps I'm never coming to be.

I miss the sea, the wind, the sun.

I miss the city where I was born.

I miss two hands closer to my face to gently wipe the tears, I miss the smile, my smile. What they are capable.

I miss my past, while not I can live the present.

I'm afraid of the future.

I miss "experience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment